The Securify match
There is no catch-all diploma or certification for creative thinkers with a strong hacker mind-set. Our team, therefore, consists of players with different backgrounds. Software development, electronics, informatics, graphic design, mathematics, and even psychology. Oftentimes, it’s people who have immersed themselves into (software) security out of their intrinsic drive and passion! At Securify we are fully focused on software, products, networks and the way organizations and society depend on it. In our view, this is by far the most important part of cyber security! It encompasses our most personal information, and the totality of most business operations. We even entrust software with our health and lives. It is everywhere, impossible to ignore, and growing at unprecedented speed. It is our mission to help companies build and use software in a responsible and safe way, put an end to the stream of large data leaks and incidents, and create a safer digital future! We need a bunch of passionate heroes for that!
Your primary activities
You will be involved in maintaining and improving the complete IT infrastructure for Securify. This includes the daily activities of maintaining the current IT infrastructure, while identifying areas that could use improvement. You will then plan and implement improvement on the IT infrastructure as needed at your own discretion. Our organization is flat and everyone's feedback is appreciated.
Your work environment
You will come to work in a cozy, informal environment with a team of likeminded colleagues, all of which are enthusiastically engaged in their passion. We’ve taken the "play hard" part a little too far now too. So, go insane during a game of Foosball with colleagues, or fuzzing, playing on one of our consoles or our cuddly mascot Tight-Tiger if you need some inspiration or love. In addition, we also have an established research program where you can request dedicated research time for your own ideas or participate in team research projects. A regularly occurring treat is our epic dinners with the whole team, and we close the week with a nice drink that we often combine with random talks from colleagues. These talks can be about all kinds of subjects such as security research, the most beautiful hack of the week, new exploits, useful tools, trips to security conferences, but also own hobbies such as brewing beer. Lunch is catered, fruit is available daily in abundance, and on "Pattata Friday" we all go out for fun together.
- Drive and passion to keep improving yourself and the IT infrastructure
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with Linux systems
- A security first mindset
- MBO level 4 / Associate’s degree or equivalent
- 3 – 10 years of system administration experience
- Proficient verbal and written communication in English.
- Located in The Netherlands
- Knowledge of automation tools such as Puppet or Ansible
- Proficient verbal and written communication in Dutch.
- Experience with Windows servers
- Experience with multiple VPN appliances
- Nice to have certificates like CCNA, RHCE, MSCE
What does Securify offer you?
- A proper salary based on your experience
- Extensive possibilities for professional and personal development
- Comprehensive possibilities to attend trainings or courses
- Being able to work from home (full remote not possible)
- Flexible working hours
- Part time (24 to 32 hours per week)
- Being part of a young and fast-growing company
- Pension, lunch, and a travel allowance for public transport
And of course we are more than willing to have a chat with you concerning other items important to you.
Are you interested in this position? Please contact us.
No recruitment agencies please.